City of David Tabernacle is a community of faith, a true church without walls bringing restoration to the dying World and uniting people from across the globe through prayer, passionate worship and prophetic Word of God that will change every life. Our ministry is poised to be your family-oriented, friendly and accessible community church within your reach.
Our weekly services are faith-filled and power-packed with life hanging messages and inspiring devotionals that will draw you closer to God
City of David Tabernacle has a strong and meaningful fellowship of love, faith and hope, which is the greatest gift we can offer one to another. The heart of God is people and we are doing our part to reach out to the people in our vicinity, Nation and the World with the love of God.
We welcome you to join us (if you do not currently have a home church), as we believe that City of David Tabernacle is a place for you to fulfill the plan of God for your life.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- Transforming People -the lost, downcast, uplifting them into a great army of God;
- Passionate for Jesus, fulfilling their purpose in life and establishing the kingdom of God on earth.
People! People! People!
- Restoration of the lost back to God
Evangelism –our supreme task
- Mending lives and increasing them in the love and services to God –via Church Planting, missions, and benevolence (widows, orphans and destitute)
- Missionary Works –Reaching the un-reached and under-evangelized places through
- medical missions (Hospitals), water supply, clothing, and food supplies. Also through the media by modern technology, i.e., radio,
- audio tapes, video, TV, etc.
- Developing heroes of faith through training centers, I.e., kindergarten, elementary schools, and bible training centers.
- A center for prayers and worship for all people to seek the face of God and be empowered to do what the Lord has asked them to do.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Bible is the inspired, only infallible, and authoritative word of God. It is our guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Pet. 1:21, 1 Thess. 2:13)
- There is only one true God, eternally existent in three persons –God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (known as the Trinity –2 Cor. 13:14)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious, and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return to this earth in Power and glory to rein (Matt. 16:16,, 1 Cor. 15:3-4)
- Though originally good, as created by God in His image and likeness; man willfully fell into sin, ushering evil and death both spiritually and physically into the world but Jesus the Son of God came to give his life and shed his blood to redeem and restore man back to God (Rom. 5:14, 1 John 3:8)
- Every Person can be restored to God through salvation (repentance from sin and accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness by faith) to have eternal life (John 3:3-5, 2 Cor. 7:10)
- We believe in two ordinances (1) Water Baptism by immersion, a direct commandment of our Lord Jesus and meant for believers only. It is a symbol of Christians’ identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection (Matt. 28:19, Rom. 6:4, Acts 8:36) (2) Holy communion (the Lord’s supper) as a symbol remembering Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation (1 Cor. 11:23)
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, with speaking in new tongues as initial evidence (John 14:16, Acts 18, 2:38-39, Acts 19:1-7, 2:1-4)
- We believe that the Bible teaches that without Holiness, no one can see God. The Doctrine of Sanctification is definite yet a progressive work of grace, starting at salvation and continues as believers separates themselves from evil by drawing closer to God until Christ returns (Heb. 12:14, 1 Thess. 5:23, 2 Pet. 3:18, 1 Cor. 1:30)
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Gal. 5:16)
- The church has a mission to see and save the lost in sin. The church is the body of Christ, consisting of people who have accepted God’s offer of redemption through the death of His son Jesus, regardless of religious denominations.
- Divinely called and spiritually ordained leadership serves the church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ; worship Him with other believers, and to build up the body of believers in the church (Titus 1:6-9, 1 Tim. 3, Eph. 4:11-12
- Divine healing of the human body is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith and the laying on of hands. It is provided by the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross and is the privilege of every member of the church today (James 5:14-15, Mar 16:18, Matt. 8:17, Is 53:4-5, 1 Pet. 2:24)
- In the blessed hope when Jesus raptures His saints and the resurrection of the dead in Christ rising to meet in the air before the tribulation: after the tribulation, He shall return as king of kings and Lord of Lords with the saints to reign a thousand years (1 Thess. 4:16-17, Act 1:11, Rev. 5:10, Rev. 6:20)